Freeze and thaw cycles
Helps compact the soil
Installation is quicker and cleaner
Permanent repair solution
Fast curing time
Pool decks and surrounds
1. Clean dirt and debris from the damaged concrete surface.
2. Drill tiny holes into the area of the damaged concrete surface.
3. Inject each hole with an injector so the foam can easily pass through the holes.
4. Inject polyurethane into each hole. The vacant area underneath the concrete slab will fill with the polyurethane and harden.
5. The holes are cleaned and sealed with concrete.
How long will this process take?
The foam cures in minutes and most projects are completed within a few hours to a day.